Refresh Urban Day Retreat
Saturday 12th January 10am – 4pm (SOLD OUT)
Leave the darker January skies at the door for a day of Body Restoration. Cleansing and Detoxifying with powerful Yamuna Body Rolling, Yoga, Meditation and delicious organic food for a cleaner, healthier and positive start to the year. We will also be sharing the secrets of how to make your own healthy, delicious and nutrient packed raw energy balls.
· Welcome juice and rawlicious snack.
· 90 minute Yamuna Body Rolling Class to jump start the year. Practices that help cleanse the body of toxins and establish a sustainable approach to your well being.
· Lunch will be clean, healthy and hearty. Creatively inspired by Hannah’s love of flavor and a desire for super wholesomeness. All ingredients are high in their detoxifying qualities and vegetarian.
· Rawlicious energy ball master class. These little power houses are super clever and yet super easy to make. With the right balance of ingredients you can make your own at home and know how to mix and make your own delicious flavor combinations.
· 90 min Yoga Class to connect you to your most relaxed, creative and motivated self. Designed to calm your mind, soothe your adrenals and promote the natural detoxifying process.
· Farewell tea, dessert and opportunity for questions with your hosts.
· Recipes and a home practice sequence will be yours to take away from the Urban Retreat, as well as a cleaner and more vibrant approach to living healthy.
This retreat is designed for you step back from your everyday world for a little bit and to leave feeling inspired, uplifted and soothed.
The Venue and Your Hosts
The day long Urban Retreat is set within the walls of Hannah's B&B, a beautiful, tranquil and luxurious hideaway in Central Winchester. All classes are led and taught by Gemma Nash, a registered Senior Teacher with Yoga Alliance UK and Yamuna Body Rolling Practitioner.
The retreat is £95/person. If you would like to book please follow the link to Hannah’s.
or to find out more, ask questions please get in touch by email firstname.lastname@example.org.