Cleansing Urban Day Retreat
3rd July 9.30am – 3pm
Hosted by Blossom Yoga and Hannah’s B&B Winchester
A Therapeutic Day Retreat with empowering Yamuna Body Rolling, Yoga, Meditation, Cleansing Super Foods and refreshments for a cleaner, healthier and simpler approach to healthy tummies.
The day …
· Welcome juice/power smoothie and signature rawlicious ball.
· 90 minute Yoga and Yamuna Class. Gemma will skillfully lead you through a practice to stimulate the digestive system and tone the abdominal organs to make you feel longer and leaner.
· All the nourishing and mouth watering food is carefully prepared by Hannah McIntyre, proprietor extraordinaire and menu curator for the day. Aiming to soothe and smooth the way with purifying refreshments and a delicious, nutritious and cleansing lunch. All ingredients are vegetarian, free from gluten and unnatural sugars.
· 90 min Yoga Class designed to help cleanse, soothe and motivate sluggish or sleepy digestive systems. Gemma will give you an approach to wellbeing that will calm your mind and reduce stress in the body. Meditation and restorative practices to close.
· Farewell tea, raw dessert and opportunity for questions with your hosts.
· Recipes and a home practice sequence will be yours to take away from the Urban Retreat, as well as full hearts and happy bellies.
This retreat is designed for you to get away from the world for a little bit and to leave feeling lighter, fresher and happier deep inside.
The Venue and Your Hosts
The day long Urban Retreat is set within the walls of Hannah's B&B, a beautiful, tranquil and luxurious hideaway in Central Winchester. All classes are led and taught by Gemma Nash, a registered Senior Teacher with Yoga Professionals UK and Yamuna Body Rolling Practitioner with over 18 years of experience.
The retreat is £82.50/person. If you would like to find out more, ask questions or secure a place please get in touch by emailing Gemma at firstname.lastname@example.org.
16A PARCHMENT STREET - WINCHESTER