Nourish An Urban Day Retreat
20th November 9.30am – 3pm
Hosted by Blossom Yoga and Hannah’s B&B Winchester
A Nourishing Urban Day Retreat to encourage mental balance, harmony and stability. Soothing Yamuna Body Rolling, Yoga, Meditation and Deliciously Warming Healthy Foods and Refreshments for a calmer Body, Mind and Soul.
The day …
· Welcome juice and rawlicious energy ball.
· 90 minute Yamuna and Yoga Class for self care, to enhance the role of your breath in stabilizing emotions, thoughts and your response to stressful situations.
· Warming foods for lunch, reflective of the change in temperatures around us. Prepared to nourish and calm our bellies as well as our nervous system. Hannah’s inspiring menu is created solely for the day, is always Vegetarian and free from refined sugars, dairy and gluten.
· 90 min Rejuvenating Yoga Class to create positive energy. To clear negative emotions, attachments or judgments. Through Movement, Meditation and Pranayama we will explore how we can shut down that unproductive cycle of self-critique and doubt.
· Farewell tea, raw dessert and opportunity to chill whilst the retreat draws to a close.
· Recipes and a home practice sequence will be yours to take away from the Urban Retreat, as well as an overall sense of calm.
This retreat is designed for you to step back from your every day world for a moment, to be still and ultimately to leave feeling lighter and much clearer on your path.
The Venue and Your Hosts
The day long Urban Retreat is set within the walls of Hannah's B&B, a beautiful, tranquil and luxurious hideaway in Central Winchester. All classes are led and taught by Gemma Nash, a registered Senior Teacher with Yoga Alliance UK and Yamuna Body Rolling Practitioner.
The retreat is £82.50/person. If you would like to find out more, ask questions or secure a place please get in touch by emailing Gemma at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Nourish. Rebalance. Breathe